Tuesday, February 1, 2011

#474

so I had way too many Vitatops today, three!! BUT that's 300 calories and I did not have a frozen yogurt so not to gawd awful!!
I had a 6 egg white breakfast sandwich
and I have not been on my treadmill for the last two days, my shoes all of a sudden were rubbing my heel and was hurting!! I actually tried to walk in my Ugg's but I was afraid I was going to fall off the treadmill, so tomorrow we are back in the game with a new pair of Nike Free's!!! these things are so amazing!! they are like slippers!
I oven roasted butternut squash, mushrooms, asparagus, onions and some red pepper then I let it cool a bit and added cottage cheese and hot sauce. It was like Chipotle veggies!! or a warm Chipotle salad
popcorn!!
carrots and half a cucumber
and Thai food!! ALL veggies with some tofu. I ate 2 plates!!!

I grocery shopped, cleaned out my closet, I have another huge bag of clothes to get rid of. I organized my closet a bit. Total chill out day :)

later tators

3 comments:

  1. The VitaTops - they are made of wheat?
    I guess you have no problems with gluten.
    So we'll see if it's ok!
    I think that would cause a lot of cramping and other things.
    At least for me it would!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid to even try one (not that i've seen them anywhere) because i know i'd probably scarf quite a few down at a time :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my Nike Free's, I have three pairs! They are really great in the summer when feet get hot quickly...

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive