Wednesday, February 2, 2011

#475


kind of been weird lately, I know I haven't over eaten but I feel soooo full sometimes, I have been maybe overdoing it on the fluids??

today I had in fluids
3 cups of coffee before leaving for work, a Vente iced coffee, 3 liters of water and 2 diet Squirt soda's .... too much???



I baked the vegetables and added the cottage cheese and a bunch of Tapatio, it's a new favorite. Like a warm spicy salad with creamy cottage cheese dressing

not pictured is my usual frozen yogurt. I was chatting on my phone and I can't talk on my phone and take a picture at the same time

also the hubs had asparagus when I got home so I had a small bowl of that!!

New favorite vegetable :)

tomorrow taters

2 comments:

  1. Oh a Squirt sounds so good, been so long since I have had one of those treats. Not sure if I noted your total loss of 60 pounds in 2010; if not then by all means Congrats on a successful year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually drink 2-3 litres of water every day, a mug of coffee in the morning, and 2-3 teas! Of course in the summer i drink even more :) Can you tell i'm hoping for some warm weather?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive