Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday 2/12/2011

so it has kind of been a clean out the refrigerator and eat what ya got day!!

I did go get eggs so tomorrow's breakfast will be back to normal. We just eat so dang many eggs in this house!! A dozen or more every day!!


I think I decided I am not a peanut butter fan any more, hoo hum... no big deal!! I remember in my larger days buying PB&J makins and having them in my office and it would be nothing to scarf down 2-3 sandwiches in a day!!!











I off course ate too many Vitatops, I did do the math on them today and in the old WW points system 1+1+1=6!!!! YIKES!!!! maybe now would be a good time to switch to counting calories.... just kidding

I know I am posting early, but I am sooooo full. I think I can make it the rest of the evening food free!!

my MIL is coming for dinner, it's in the crock pot and Nascar is on the agenda so it's a cruising the Internet night for me :)

later taters

1 comment:

  1. i remember standing in my pjs in the kitchen late at nite with a jar of PB and a spoon...not a pretty sight!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive