Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wednesday 2/16/11

so day #2 of counting calories and I can't do it!!! it is sooo time consuming, I am going back to the ole WW counting points. Not the points plus, because come on how is fruit "free"??!!



I just don't have the time or energy to look up every friggin fruit, vegetable and minuscule thing I eat!! and WW old plan works for me so enough said ...









But I will say I have a new found respect for those of you that do count calories, mega kudos to you!! you are awesome!

I got my treadmill in today and all my water

life is good :)

later taters

4 comments:

  1. i've never seen pumpkin spice vitatops--probably a good thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got to do whatever works best for you :) I'm on a continual see saw between counting calories and WW's. Right now counting calories is doing well. And I totally agree with you on the new WW's, I mean come on bananas have calories!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I count carbs so I don't have to count past 30 or so..... heehee
    Yeah, whatever works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol ... I broke the see-saw! the merry-go-round and now I'm on the slide down!

    WW has worked so well for you all this time. I don't blame you for going back to it, old school.
    I think WW is going to regret this move big time.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive