Thursday, March 10, 2011

3/10/11

back home :) breakfast was 6 egg whites, salsa a wedge of Laughing Cow light and a La Tortilla whole wheat 80 calorie tortilla

muffin; again 80 calories

Fage 0% yogurt with blackberries, blueberries and strawberries

the hubby wanted to go eat, so I got the egg white omelet/scramble

Frozen Yogurt, forget the no chocolate test for the month, I caved!!

Gnu

oven roasted asparagus to this I added mushrooms, onions and red peppers sauteed and some of the hubby's corn and a sprinkle of Parmesan. No butter, olive oil using the mister

Last night fun fun fun!!! I met up with Ann from the carb tripper

we of course had to get a frozen yogurt!!

she is as cute as can be!! So fun :)

later taters

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

2 comments:

  1. How funny. I thought this morning that I didn't have anything to blog about so maybe I'd just make a picture of my new shoes and say "what has this to do with weight loss maintenance? Absolutely nothing." My husband and I are kind of obsessed with frozen yogurt. Do you have a favorite place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun we had! Can't wait to meet up again!
    You are as cute as you can be!
    Thanks for the FroYo!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive