Saturday, March 26, 2011

Post #551

so some explaining :)

Bimbo high fiber crusty toast (available in most Hispanic markets) with cottage cheese

strawberries and Greek yogurt

Vitatop

Fiber One

Pear

Ham roll up made with a La Tortilla tortilla, a wedge of Laughing Cow light, ham and spicy mustard and peppercini's

Egg white Fritatta made with asparagus, onions, mushrooms and yellow bell pepper

Veggie platter with Jicama, red peppers, carrots and cucumber

feelin skinny today ...

when I started late 2009


stupid crackers!!

growllll

and some frozen yogurt

I ate some chips also those Special K chips... totally bland!!

I walked today, did my usual 20 minutes on the treadmill and I know I went over on my points. I think I am going to go super strick for the next few days... get me back on the straight and narrow. Maintenance is harder than being in losing mode..

later guys :)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

2 comments:

  1. You look skinny, too!
    YES - it is harder to maintain.
    I am finding that to be true as well....
    I feel a little lost....
    Maybe this is why so many people re-gain?
    They don't know what to do next,
    Or how to do it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to confess i was at goal weight and found the maintaining harder than the losing!! However, this time i have fellow bloggers to help :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive