Friday, March 11, 2011

Fun Fun Fun

The Aerosoles are so comfy!! I wore them with jeans and a black turtle neck in Vegas... The sandles are Steve Madden ....On Sales 30% off!!!! I was not looking for sandals but i couldn't resist!!! They will be perfect for summer, I don't like shoes that go between my toes

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7


Got me some mo shoe love :)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7


New discovery Coldwater creek online outlet!!! Perfect, and I mean perfect denim skirt, size 6!!! it was in stores for $59 and I got it after tax and shipping for $30. Looks adorable with boots (my plan for the management conference!!) but of course I need a new top!!! My hubs just smiles :)
Makes me happy
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

2 comments:

  1. Nu Day!! Soo crazy to see shoes I sell everyday on a post!! Hope you enjoy them...such a great pair!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive