Monday, March 21, 2011

so heres the deal

I am going to keep up the picture log, thanks for the comments, and I think I may have been looking for an easy out... "oh I can snag a few chips, no more pictures!!!" maybe??? BUT I think this has kept me on track and like you said, if it is worth doing, it takes some doing... err something like that

so today was:

I got to work early so I packed all my food, including breakfast: egg white salad, muffin, Vitatop, and a sandwich

Yogurt and soup

broccoli, carrots and jicama and my condiment packets which includes, cinnamon and nutmeg for the yogurt, vanilla (also for the yogurt) Parmesan cheese 10g's and 30 g's of Paul Newman's light balsamic vinegar dressing, vitamins and peppercinis to put on my sandwich ... I am the condiment girl :o)

Love the Bimbo bear!! High fiber toast for the egg white salad

and dinner was half coconut and half chocolate frozen yogurt.

No treadmill this morning, no time :(

but I did get in my 3 liters of water in

later taters

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

6 comments:

  1. :) I'm glad your going to keep posting the pic's. Sorry I didn't get a chance to comment on the last post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pics! It gives me ideas for as I enter maintenance mode. I drool over your frozen yogurt.... chocolate and coconut.... On my!!! It's been SO long for me.... :)


    Take care!!

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  3. This egg white salad you keep posting makes me curious about it everytime. I think I'm going to have to try it immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay that the pictures are staying. (I love photos!!) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive