Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday 3/13/11

we went out for breakfast. Egg whites with tomatoes, spinach and mushrooms. A slice of toast and I was too full to eat the strawberries

80 calorie yumminess

Half vanilla and half chocolate hazelnut, delish!

left over cold broccoli with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar

oven roasted veggies: onions, mushrooms, red pepper, asparagus, 2 kinds of squash, sweet potato with red pepper flakes and misted with olive oil. To this I added 30 g of Paul Newman's light balsamic vinegar and 122g of low fat cottage cheese, and a smidge more balsamic vinegar. So filling!!

Munching on as I post :)

I am back to work tomorrow. This time change kind of messed with me today, I took a 2 hour nap!!! I hope I sleep tonight

Later taters

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

2 comments:

  1. That egg white breakfast looks so yummy! And your other stuff reminded me I have got to get to Trader Joe's in the very near future! Love reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sooo want to get myself to TJ's for some of the blueberry cakes. Hope all is well Karla, have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive