Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday 3/6/11

yogurt is upside down... silly ... half peanut butter half SF vanilla

I had a Special K bar on the way to work... I am a car eater :P

Green beans leftover from yesterdays banquet... so good!!

This is what I put on my egg white breakfast sandwich... I am kind of a red pepper flake freak!!! I read somewhere that spicy foods helps your metabolism. I have no idea if that is true!!! but now I like spicy food!

here is today's tracker. I write down all my food! I am very religious about it actually

Oroweat thins in the toaster for the egg white sandwich

prepping the egg whites

this is how many I ate today..... only the whites! I am kind of an egg white eating fool

and the carbs (sorry Anne) a bran muffin (Trader Joe's 80 calories!) and 2 slices of high fiber toast. I had an egg white sandwich at work and used this toast

the work food condiments... spicy mustard for the egg white sandwich and dressing and Parmesan cheese. I actually save a few calories by adding straight balsamic vinegar to the dressing

oven roasted vegetables. Onions, asparagus, mushrooms and a small yam. Spray Pam on the tin foil, add the veggies, Mist them with olive oil, sprinkle crushed red pepper, bake for 45 minutes to an hour at 425

I let them cool and eat them cold like a salad with the dressing and cheese!!

Lotsa lotsa pictures ....

So I will be in Las Vegas tomorrow at this time.... WOO HOO!!!!!

I don't know if I will blog or not??? We will see

Later taters :)

1 comment:

Blog Archive