Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Uh oh!!

so... muffin


so yummy: 6 egg whites scrambled with onions and red peppers and a wedge of Laughing Cow on a La Tortilla tortilla


hey how did those get in there??? hee hee love me some Dansko's!!


egg salad on toast with veggies


frozen yogurt

popcorn

blueberries and yogurt

oven roasted vegetables with 2 wedges of Laughing Cow light and some margarine :( boo on the margarine

Now for the uh oh... Costco tasters: Lindor candy (WTH???) and 2 chips with avocado dip boo boo and boo!! when I was making dinner I had 2 bites of the hubbies mac and cheese... SERIOUSLY!!! what in the world???!!!

so tomorrow I will be buying a few new packs of gum!! to control the munching, nibbles are not good!!

later guys :)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

4 comments:

  1. Those are Dansko's? I LOVE Dansko's! My favorite shoe :) Glad to see a link....following it right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I want those shoes!!! SOOO cute! Have a great day, you'll be back on track before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You food looks SOOOO good girl!!!
    Drat... I just ate too! :)

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive