Thursday, April 7, 2011

Post # 564


6 egg whites with mushrooms, tomatoes and spinach. I didn't eat the toast



strawberries



a Fiber One brownie and a turkey roll up. I used a La Tortilla whole wheat 80 calorie tortilla, spread Laughing Cow light and mustard on it, turkey and olive tapenade ...so good!!!



frozen yogurt



dinner, I am in love with egg white fritatta's this one I made with fat free feta cheese, asparagus, onions, mushrooms and chopped red bell pepper along with some green beans = a perfect dinner


I even have a WW point left for a snack while watching tv tonight :)


I feel better all ready! I drank 3-4 liters of water, and I love love love my bottles!! I bought them from Lets go Green perfect!!! now no more guilt that I am not a good recycler!!


later guys :)


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

4 comments:

  1. You nailed this one, Karla!
    And the bottles - have to check them out.
    I use a water distiller so I don't have to haul water
    AND worry about bottles bottles everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your food looks so tasty and healthy. I have not seen the brownies at my grocery store but we don't have the Thomas cinnamon and raisin bagel thins yet either. I'm hoping to have a yogurt today. Actually glad my favorite shop is a few miles away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum. Cool water bottles, I'll have to check them out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive