Saturday, April 9, 2011

Post # 566


breakfast after my treadmill (20 minutes) 6 egg whites on and Oroweat thin



I guess I do eat a lot!!! The fritatta's only have 86 calories per wedge the rice is only a 100 calorie portion, same with the chow mein, muffin and cut up vegetables



I made a turkey roll up this was just over 200 calories.... tortilla= 80, Laughing cow wedge = 35, mustard, turkey = 50 and the Tapenade = 50



Weight Watcher zero point vegetable soup



all packed up and ready for the day!!



and one for the road!! LOL :P ................... I commute an hour each way



and dinner.... er so I thought


the hubs had made me some green beans. I went over today but no big deal


Later guys.... I may have a Vitatop??? depends on if I stay up and watch TV or hit the hay?????


see ya tomorrow


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

2 comments:

  1. I've been reading your blog for a little while now and I'm always thinking that we like the same kind of food. You mentioned that you ate a lot of food. I do too!

    My first WW leader called us bulk eaters and she was one too. She was a tiny little thing but she would talk about what she ate and her meals would include a whole package of frozen veggies. Also, my husband and I love good frozen yogurt. We make room for it at least twice a week -- sometimes more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like an amazing, healthy variety of eats!!! Have a great day Karla!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive