Thursday, April 21, 2011

Post 580

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

I lost this week!!! Yeah almost back to 137 :)
The omelet is egg white, jalpenos, onions, mushrooms and soy chorizo and I asked them to only put in half of the normal amount of chorizo

Single size Popchips 2point treat!!!

Greek yogurt and berries

I made lunch for the next 8 work days, I measured it all out brown rice, pilaf, tofu and green beans 4 points and a quick grab for easy morning food prep!! I am sure I munched on too much tofu, I love love love tofu. Hubby hates the smell, hates the name, ha ha silly man :)

See ya tomorrow

4 comments:

  1. Good thing I just finished supper, or I'd be salivating. And LOOK AT YOU! Slim girlie!

    I had blackberries with SF whipped cream for dessert! Berries have been nice, yeah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great day to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so good at planning ahead! Everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fantastic, Karla!
    I love your shoulder bag.

    The berries and cream ... gaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh. Want some now!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive