Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Post #587



Killer eats today!

Egg white sandwich

Work food was a tofu bowl I made a few days ago, left over broccoli with cottage cheese and light balsamic vinegar dressing, a one point popcorn, pear and now for the best best best!!!! I bought a stiff fry mixture at Trader Joe's and I added some baby bok choy.... I picked out the green bell peppers (yucko!!!) added some asparagus sauteed it in a no stick pan with a tiny amount of sesame seed oil. I added some Soyiaki sauce from Trader Joe's and some soy sauce. Let it cook for about 10-15 minutes then I drained it. I cooked some tofu noodles.... Ok now don't yak(lol) I buy them at the local health food store, Follow your Heart, when i add them to the chop suey you cannot tell any difference .... Would I lie??

Soooooo good!!!

I got the Fiber one brownies at the Costco and they are so so good!!!!!!! When I bought them and discovered how good they were I went right back to Costco and got a second box!

I got my 3 liters of water in and my usual 20 minutes on the treadmill


I weigh tomorrow, hoping for a maintain, it was a rough week so we will see


see ya tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. Karla you are looking hot, hot, hot! I'm so proud of the consistent progress you've made. Keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive