Thursday, April 28, 2011

:::::sigh::::::

well if you play..... you pay

back to 140, drats....

no crackers for Karla this week

life is such a delicate balance, I tipped the scales with crackers, chips, and BLT's (bites, licks and tastes) .... I need motivation

I have it!!!! SHOES!!! new clogs!! the hubs will kill me ..... tee hee

ok Karla this is for the big bucks, the Karla shoe challenge!!! When I get back to 137 (must be on the official weigh day... Thursday) then I get new clogs!!!

I think I am shoe obsessed!

5 comments:

  1. I think that's a great plan! Sorry hubs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did Satan have to go and invent crackers anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, a non food reward. That's good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shoe obsessed?
    Is that possible?
    :)
    And yep - sounds like a great plan for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive