Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Blog awards and my food for the day

The rules of the award:

-Thank the person who gave you this award, and link back to them in your post.
-Tell us 10 things about yourself.
-Nominate your bloggers.
-Contact these bloggers, and let them know they received this award

Grace


As usual, there are some rules that go along with this award:
1) Thank and link to the blogger who nominated you
2) Share seven things about yourself
3) Nominate your bloggers and tell them you have done it

Lyndsay


Thank you Grace and Lyndsay

Ok 10+7= 17.… so 17 things about me

1. I never liked dogs until we got our pug, Jack. Now I am a Pug lover!
2. I like peanut butter and dill pickle sandwiches on white bread
3. I am not a big car freak, as long as it’s paid for I am happy!
4. I met my husband when I was 13
5. I miss my Mom terribly, she passed away several years ago
6. I am not a clingy person, I need my space
7. I am a slob
8. I don’t clean
9. I lived in Europe when I was small
10. I generally don’t have BO
11. I like Crest regular toothpaste
12. I like vampire gothic mysteries
13. I am very straight-laced
14. I grind my teeth at night
15. I drove cross the United States by myself when I was 19





see ya tomorrow

thanks again guys :)

1 comment:

Blog Archive