Sunday, May 8, 2011

Post #601



I had a wonderful Mothers Day!!! Breakfast with my DD and her BF

Stocked up for the work week, need healthy foods at my fingertips!!

I had a little trouble today, Hubby made twice baked potatoes, i ate one of the tops with a bit of margarine, and started on more, bit it.... Chewed and thought NO!!!!! spit it out into the trash!!!! Damage control

I had 4 chips with mainly tomatoes and onions

Dinner with the rest of the family :)

Then i made my wonderful vegetables, onions, mushrooms, asparagus and red pepper i misted with olive oil, crushed red pepper and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar an hour at 375.... Dinner tonight and 2 lunches for the week

I did put some margarine and Parmesan cheese on the veggies

Oh and under the strawberries and Greek yogurt is a TJ's muffin

So what are your thoughts? Do you eat with your family? The same as them but in limited amounts? Or do you just make your own food? We had twice baked potatoes, steak and corn... No way could i eat that!!! Even if i had a quarter of that potato i would not have been satisfied until i ate the whole thing!! So i just do my own thing. My family is used to it now... They expect it

how do you handle this kind of thing??

happy Mothers day again.... See ya tomorrow

3 comments:

  1. No family - but you know... my friends are used to my diet by now
    And don't even try to get me to taste things or eat them!
    You look great!
    Those Vitatops - where DO you put them all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to learn to do my own thing... it's still all new for me as I'm just entering the maintenance phase - and dealing with temptations. WOW, you are skinny, girl and look great. Especially comparing to the pics of your last post. You have really taken your life back into your own hands. Well done girl!! Happy Mothers Day!!

    God Bless...
    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hai there, thanks for visiting my blog, really appreciate it.

    Like your blog too so will come back for more.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive