Friday, May 13, 2011

Post 606

Eating by the clock is working for me, every 2.5 to 3 hours is really working. I only slept 4 hours last night..... Diet Coke :(

I really like the Dr P's brand veggie burger, they fall apart so they are like a topping for my veggies. When I want more of a real burger I go for the Garden Burger. I also have the Morning Star veggie burgers in my freezer they are good, just too many points. I really just want a veggie burger to cop up and mix with my veggies (and Parmesan cheese)

I made chop suey again, gotta love Trader Joe's, :). Put the Soyaki in the pan, after grilling the veggies in sesame oil a bit... Tooo much Soyaki and let the veggies cook down, then I drained the veggies and let them cool and added brown rice and baked tofu..... Sooooo good!!!

I am going to search for Indian food tomorrow, I want to try curry .. Something??? i will Yelp it

i got my clogs today at lunch, i will post pictures tomorrow... I am too tired tonight

See ya tomorrow, i will catch up with you guys tomorrow after a good nights sleep

1 comment:

  1. I'm curious about your baked tofu. There are so many kinds of curry. My daughter likes Thai and we both like Indian. We make Japanese at home using the Vermont Curry Mix we get at the Asian market. I get a cup for 6 points and half a cup of rice for three. That's a little high but it is VERY filling. We put more carrots and potatoes in ours than they suggest. Yummy. :) If you like chicken Tikka Masala, they sell the sauce in jars at a lot of stores. We like that a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive