Monday, May 16, 2011

post #610



Looking back on my day, I didn't do as awful as I thought! Super early morning so I had Greek yogurt and berries for breakfast

Salad with the baked tofu for protein. it was good but I won't have salad with the tofu again, the cottage cheese adds a creamy texture along with the dressing .... Tricks my brain into thinking its a thick creamy salad dressing.

Oven baked veggies with cottage cheese

Then broccoli, green beans and a veggie burger with some Parmesan cheese.... Then I dropped about a third of it on the floor..... Bummer :(

Stupid snack mix, not a lot, enough for me to be upset with myself. So because of the snack mix snafu I skipped the frozen yogurt.

Oh and I had a Fiber one bar on the way into work. I should have grabbed a Protein bar.... Oh well live and learn

See ya tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to try those Fiber One brownies- they look great!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive