Saturday, May 21, 2011

Post 614


we went out for breakfast: egg white omelet with onions, tomatoes, jalapenos and soy chorizo (half serving of the chorizo) and oatmeal



half a muffin Trader Joe's apple cranberry bran 120 calories for the half



Greek yogurt with cinnamon, vanilla and some sweetener



Suzi!!! they had green juice at Costco as a sample, I tried it and thought of you, actually it was good!



strawberries



frozen yogurt



my favorite day off activity: chillin out and reading, .... snacks while reading



Jack and Molly chillin with me :)



dinner was oven roasted vegetables with some Parmesan, I did have a few bites of oven french fries and a few carrots with hummus


nothing too horrible, I did weigh myself this morning 139.2 so that ugly 140.6 number is leaving :-)


well it is after 6pm and nothing has happened..... sooooo


see ya tomorrow

6 comments:

  1. Hey - I'm still here, too.
    *sigh*
    See ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics of your dogs.... saying like "Hey, you taking a picture of me?"
    Funny! :)

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your a brave woman!! I actually enjoyed the green juice too :) Can't wait to go back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaahhhh and a piece of chocolate 110 calories added

    ReplyDelete
  5. 139 is sooooooooo awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it funny how 139.9 looks so much better than 140.1? I HATE it when the scale gets to 140 even though that is my goal weight. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive