Monday, May 23, 2011

Post 617


4 egg whites with a half a cup (dry measure) of oatmeal



cherries, watermelon, left over green beans, tofu-brown rice- chop suey and TJ's egg white salad with high fiber toast, Greek yogurt with cinnamon, sweetener and vanilla mixed in


.... and a BUG salad.... eeewwwwww!!!! Giant gross bug in the salad, so that ended up in the trash! maybe the last time I buy salad mix!!!



Frozen yogurt, I also had 2 tricuit crackers with cream cheese and about 4 hand fulls of those new Special K pop chips



When I got home tonight it was a food prep mania!!! watermelon cut up, berries cleaned and cut up, new salad (thoroughly inspected.... ewwww) cleaned and cut up, oven roasted vegetables cut up and ready for the oven in the morning


phew!!! I am tired... Good Night!


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Just wanted to pop by and let you know that there is an award for you on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ew to bugs in the salad! I once had a moth in one of my salads. A big, fat, huge, honkin' dead moth. They were, like, "You want another one?" I was, like, "NO." Duh. I don't eat bugs.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive