Thursday, May 26, 2011

Post # 622


4 egg whites omelet style and under the plate in the bowl is oatmeal



watermelon



I didn't take a picture of my food but this is what I had cold left over oven baked vegetables with cottage cheese on them



Greek yogurt with berries



frozen yogurt



cherries



green beans for dinner with margarine and Parmesan cheese. I also had 2 Fiber one bars. I sliced, diced, shopped, baked and sauteed today!!! Baked vegetables, huge salad, chop suey all for the next 2 days of work. I am ready!!


Have a great day and see ya tomorrow :)


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

3 comments:

  1. Is greek yogurt that thick? Doesn't even look like yogurt. Looks more like ricotta cheese. Is it good? Never tried it before but maybe I'll have to just to see. It's great getting different ideas from people. Thanks for posting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Add another fiber one brownie and a bowl of fruit salad ::::::sigh:::::::

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pix. I had cherries today too. They are addictive, considering they are fresh for only a short time each year. Healthy menu. Vee at http://veegettinghealthy.blogspot.com

    (Blogger wouldn't let me post under my blogger/ google account either. Sorry it's anonymous ... after 3 times, I gave up.)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive