Thursday, May 26, 2011

Random coffee post and annoyed!


I made perfect coffee this morning!!

4 heaping scoops of coffee and a heaping spoon of ground cinnamon

I measure out my creamer; 30 g's on the scale add a little SF syrup (thank you Anne) for clueing me into these amazing syrups! They sell them as World market right across the street from my work

ssssoooo good! Today is definitely going to be a good day :)
not to mention a good weigh in... yeah me!!

blogger is being annoying, It has asked me like 10 freaking time to sign in, I may start posting comments as anonymous.... grrrr

3 comments:

  1. Sharing is Caring!
    Yeah, you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment you left on my blog about the picture of my husband and I. The reason I am getting the VSG is that my band has to come out and if I do nothing, I will gain my weight back. The VSG will allow me to lose the rest of my weight to get to goal which is not alot but most of all, it will help me to keep the weight off the same as our bands continue to help us in maintenance. I am happy to answer any questions you have as I know its confusing. I was devestated when I found out the band has to come out and this was the only option that made sense to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually stopped using the SF syrups (both Torani and DaVinci) in my coffee, as I really like the flavor of my coffee just sweet or with some true cinnamon some days (and I thank Anne for introducing me to True Cinnamon). :) Coffee...good. Num. Num. Thank you God for coffee!!!! :*

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive