Thursday, June 2, 2011

141.4

141.4
141.4
141.4
141.4
141.4
141.4
141.4
141.4
141.4
141.4
141.4

no matter which way I write it... it doesn't look good
looks like I need a kick in the tookus!!!
so what is my plan?

1. no bites, licks or extra tastes this week
2. 100% write down EVERYTHING!!
3. Treadmill every day
4. Forgiveness and patience with myself

it is a daily battle this weight thing, there are "good" weeks and "bad" weeks but I won't give up and say "ahh, whats the use?" I feel too good inside my skin 99% of the time

Be kind to yourself today :)
tell someone you love them!
do a random act of kindness!

Happy Birthday Sis!!! I love you!

see ya tonight

5 comments:

  1. At least you caught yourself and realized how u feel about it good job! I wont kick ur butt lol but il give ya a hug! HUG!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgiveness and patience are the two hardest things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to do it, babycakes! Follow your four steps and you'll get down-down-down.

    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  4. We learn as we go -
    I think sometimes that is what it's ALL about!
    We are doing this together!
    So it's all good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The good news is you caught it. Rememder where you came from, forgive and move back down the scale. You are going to be fine. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive