Thursday, June 2, 2011

Narcissistic post


3 points for breakfast.... ohh!!



coffee creamer, gotta count that also



smile for the camera :D



a point for watermelon



YIKES!! still counting!!



Greek yogurt and berries add another 3!!



grrrr another 4!!! oh ok!



Frittatta so yummo!



why am I making this face? salad is sooo good! add another 4!




ahhh frozen yogurt done???



almost ......



and this is why I struggle... can't keep my fingers to myself!!! munched this just now :(
almost made it the entire day, oh well pretty good over all


See ya tomorrow guys :)

5 comments:

  1. The many faces of Karla! :) :/ :P Hehe...love it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you did not find the Fiber One brownies, they have them on Amazon. I haven't decided if I want that many. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive