Thursday, June 23, 2011

No change

:::::sigh::::::
No shock
i Will will will will will will lose this week!!!!!!!!

What is wrong? Why am I struggling? Too comfortable? i have lost a lot and I am at the top of my 5 pound grace weight, now it is time to lse those 5 pounds....

Ok Karla do battle, you know what needs to be done.....

i tracked 100% last week so this was no shock,

back to the old philosophy, just get through today! Just today, not the week, not those pesky 5 pounds, just make it through today. i can surely do that huh??? We will find out tonight

Just today, just today, just today,
Just today, just today, just today

Live it girl!!!!!! JUST TODAY!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I've read several blogs this morning with the same theme which is the need to rededicate to losing or maintaining. You can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe forget the weight and focus on the moment!
    Just for now, that is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just for today I will stay on my diet;
    Just for today I will answer the call;
    Just for today I will drink all my water;
    Just for today I will give it my all!!!

    You can do it, yes you can!!! I have faith in you.

    Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive