Saturday, June 18, 2011

Post #656

egg white omelet with onions, tomatoes, spinach and turkey sausage and some oatmeal (looks burned but it wasn't)



TJ's egg white salad on a toasted Oroweat thin with spicy mustard



carrots and cucumber



Asian slaw



salad with cold green beans instead of lettuce, cottage cheese and some Newman's balsamic light dressing thinned out with some extra balsamic vinegar





today's journal, a sticker for the treadmill :)



Nice relaxing day off, chilled with the family and some reading time, laundry and chores... the usual :)



see ya tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. When I first saw the TJ egg white salad on your blog, I went to get some but decided I didn't want to spend that much for such a small container. Anyway, I've been making my own with three egg whites, a tablespoon of reduced fat mayo, a teaspoon of yellow mustard and a sprinkle of Cajun seasoning. It makes a big fat sandwich and tastes good. I would not have thought of doing that on my own. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive