Tuesday, June 21, 2011

post #660


Hard to not over eat when your schedule is all kablooey
No sleep, cooked instead of sleeping (not the best choice, I am sure)...... Then worked midnight to 8ish, came home slept a few hours, got up spent time with the family, everyone came by at lunch time :)
Slept, got up made dinner

Now I want to go sleep again

I took baked vegetables with cottage cheese and frozen berries to mix with Greek yogurt (in the containers)
Watermelon
Asian slaw
fiber One brownie
Big salad

Sometimes I feel so so huge!! Other times I feel so so thin....

Weird huh?

See ya tomorrow

2 comments:

  1. I love how you have your blog. I like how you post everything you eat in pictures. I always forget to take a pic until after I've ate most of it. We are very close in weight. What is your personal goal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel huge - like I've never lost a pound.
    Then someone comments on my weightloss...
    Other times I feel like I really look the part...
    Very strange - the tricks our minds play on us!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive