Thursday, June 30, 2011

Post #

Breakfast was oatmeal and 4 egg whites

I got my hair done, no more grey :) sandwich and a cucumber

I went to TJ's and stocked up, gotta work 6 days straight ...... Ugh
Egg white salad sandwich

Frozen yogurt

remember that Seinfeld episode.....I just want a BIG salad!!!!

popcorn

I thought about my iced coffee.... Instead of giving them up, I will add half a protein shake to them and count it as a point.... I do love my Starbucks
I also bought fresh veggies, I just can't bring myself to eat those oil soaked vegetables. Kinda grosses me out now to think I was eating so much oil. This next week I am going to be very careful what I put on my food....
See ya tomorrow

4 comments:

  1. I love coming to your blog everyday to see all the cool food you ate that day. I love pics of food. Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love big salads!
    I've cut down on the fat too. Just doesn't sit right with me.
    You can buy egg white salad? Wow. You guys have such variety that we just don't have "up here".

    I hope you have a fantastic day, Karla!
    Thanks so much for the cheerleading!
    NO quitting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hardly add oil.... I get enough in my meaty diet.
    grrrrrr!
    I love a Summer Salad!
    And love protein coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had oatmeal this morning with 2 fried eggs. And iced decaf coffee all morning (now that it's after 2, I'm switching to herbal tea).

    You look great, by the way. Such dedication!

    Vee at http://vikkisverandah.blogspot.com/p/cookbook.html (I need recipes for a fundraiser cookbook, please, to get my son a seizure dog!)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive