Tuesday, June 28, 2011

This is BULL!!!

I got on the scale this morning for a pre weigh


I have been good ALL week
I have journaled ALL week
I have drank my water EVERY day
Taken my vitamins every day
Walked on my treadmill

Even when I did not take a picture of something, I wrote it down

I have used 22 of my weekly 35

How in the world have I gained??????

I know my official Weigh in isn't until Thursday BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT

whats wrong?

too much tofu?
I heard it makes you retain water (retain water, oh have I heard THAT excuse from every freaking person that diets usually a load of crappola!!!)

too much creamer in my coffee? I count it as 2 points every day, but I have gone from Fat free half and half to a blend of half a bottle of the SF Vanilla coffee mate and half a bottle of the NF half and half and I mix the two bottle together so it has SOME fat in it but not so plain tasting

AND I have a Starbucks coffee sometimes at work .... an iced coffee... and I add some SF vanilla coffee mate .... BUT I haven't been counting the iced coffee at work in my creamer points

crap, piss!!!!

I don't care this second.... no I am lying... I care... I am whining and asking for encouragement.... I don't want to walk on my treadmill.... I am off today... I wanted to drink yummo cinnamon coffee, sit out on the patio and finish my book (The Lunatic Cafe by Laurell K Haamilton... her early books were good, not to .... much) watch the birds and the squirrels ... bliss

now my calm is all screwed up... what do I do? I can't go mega diet crazy today; I am spending my day with my DD and she is the uber health fitness freak

dieting sucks
maintenance sucks more
tofu sucks

what am I going to do???................ ahhhhhhh..............

NOTHING!!!!

I am going to keep doing what I have been doing and count my creamer as 4 points now (crap, piss.... insert other 4 letter words I don't use here......)

maybe lay off the tofu.... after I just made freakin 6 tofu bowls.... crap... piss...

ok, ok, ok

tantrum over

I am going to go sit in my lovely backyard drink cinnamon coffee with 4 point creamer.... ok ok getting calm here... chill out Karla... calm, calm, calm


and finish my book.... THEN do my treadmill and have a nice day with DD

catch up with yall tonight

3 comments:

  1. TOFU does suck....
    om om om
    Being calm is good!
    Easy, girl!
    Maybe all those processed foods are acting like a trigger or a stop.
    No offense - Just thinking out loud.
    I'm just visualizing your driveway filled with burning Vitatops last year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I just read your other post about the oil you had been mistakenly putting down as less points. That's probably what did it. Don't worry kiddo you still rock

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive