Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Yet another post :)


perfect day off breakfast, coffee, oatmeal, egg whites and a good book



watermelon and a TJ muffin



Fiber One



Greek yogurt and berries



fro yo



dinner! I ate half this cold with the dressing, then added a bit more, microwaved it, added some Parmesan!!! Yummo.... oh and a couple bites of the hubbys dinner, not too much damage there though


Doc said I was Vitamin D deficient!!! and I live in sunny California, go figure??!!


see ya tomorrow


Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0

4 comments:

  1. Fiber 1 makes brownies? oh im so gonna find those lol Love the pics you take I cant read at breakfast I get so into books I loose track of time id be late all day lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most people I've seen in SoCal spend hours
    avoiding the sun - covered up from head to toe!
    They run from it like it's the plague.
    Of course, the golden-brown smog might be good to avoid, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photos Karla. Wish we could get those Fibre one brownies up here in Canada! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive