Wednesday, July 20, 2011

learning a new program

so I am not sure about this, this is kind of a test, or should I say pain. I am back to emailing my pictures to myself and then blogging from my computer. Bah humbug

Tomorrow is weigh in day. I didn’t take any p[pictures today as I wasn’t sure I would be able to blog

menu today was as follows:

1.5 cups of oatmeal (dry measure) with a serving of PB2 (too much oatmeal I won’t have this again… I was being lazy and didn’t want to go to the store last night and buy eggs)

Trader Joes egg white salad on an Oroweat thin

SF lime Jello salad made with 122 g of cottage cheese and 122 g of pineapple (4 WW points)

2 peaches with Fage Greek yogurt

a turkey roll up with 3 ounces of deli turkey. peppercinin’s Grey Poupon mustard, a wedge of the Laughing Cow light and some cucumber on an 80 calorie La Tortilla 100% whole wheat tortilla

cherries

4 points worth of coffee creamer…. ohhh and at the meeting there was coconut Coffee mate (not sugar free) but to freaking die for!!! soo good… I cannot buy that, I would be drinking coffee by the bucket full!!! LOL I am a coconut freak.

off to the store tonight to restock on some veggies and EGGS!!

see ya tomorrow back with the pictures Smile

1 comment:

  1. That's eggsactly what I do.
    email....and/or bluetooth the pics to the Mac.
    Then blog from the Mac.
    Gotta clear the hard drive - I had over 10,000 pics on it!

    I sometimes get the SF hazelnut coffee mate...
    only at work cuz it's easier to transport... mmmmm...
    too darn good - I drink it all day, and want more!

    :D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive