Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2
Busy busy day,
1. Trader Joe's: egg white salad, sweet potato spears, berries, misc fruit and veggies, dang no fresh peas for the salad!
2. Starbucks: iced coffee
3. Vallarte: cinnamon sticks (for coffee) uber cheap .... Dang they had no jicama!!!
4. Costco: meat for the hubby, and I scored some fresh halibut more veggies
5. Food 4 Less: jicama and canned foods
6. Yozen Frogurt for a fro yo
7. Vons, hubby likes their brand of onion rings and I found fresh peas
Then I got home and cooked cooked cooked, I am a total foodie if you haven't figured that out for yourself by now!
Steamed green beans, I cut up a watermelon, and a cantaloupe, Made a huge bowl of berries: blueberries, raspberries, raspberries and strawberries; made a huge bowl of salad toppings: cucumbers, jicama, red pepper, fresh peas, red onions, carrots, garbanzo beans and tomatoes. Oven vegetables are roasting as I type, also I am baking tofu. I made chop suey.... This time with NO sesame oil.