Friday, July 8, 2011

Post #684


breakfast was egg white salad sandwich



work food: baked vegetables with cottage cheese, mixed berries and Greek yogurt, melon and some tofu chop suey with brown rice



hey, how did those get in there? Isn't this a weight loss (maintenance??) blog?? ok, ok... I am a officially a shoe FREAK!!! love love love em :)



dressed and ready for another day in the grocery business



home, relaxing in my ... oh...so ... frumpy PJ's and slippers finished off the cantaloupe and I am going to be Nooking it tonight (AKA reading on the couch relaxing)


have a WONDERFUL evening...


see ya tomorrow

4 comments:

  1. Frumpy??? I don't think so!! More like adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your posts and your pics. Food always looks interesting and helps give me ideas. Thank you for posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool clogs!
    Great food.
    Juicy snacks.
    Life is good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! and of course the food looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive