Friday, July 29, 2011

Vacation starts

 

2011-07-29 05.11.002011-07-29 05.27.532011-07-29 15.12.52

so I have a super duper boss, my vacation started at about 1:30 this afternoon Smile 

We are going to San Diego for a few days, nothing big and extravagant, but it will be fun! We love San Diego! Sea World, La Jolla, Old Town just fun in the sun

I am thinking I will measure out some protein powder for shakes, take a few protein bars, some beef jerky and every restaurant on the planet has egg whites and oatmeal. Maybe some halibut for dinner, steamed vegetables as long as I just maintain it’s all good

So my dilemma about phone blogging is my picasa web album is full… hummm if I delete pictures will they disappear from my blog? … can I delete pictures? I am going to mess around with it tonight. I don’t want to go through blog withdrawal

see ya tomorrow blogger buddies

5 comments:

  1. You look wonderful!!
    I haven't figured a way to delete them. If you figure it out please let me know,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you do look wonderful. Have a fun time in San Diego!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used to live in San Diego. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love San Diego!
    Never been there, but I LOVE it all the same!
    Have blast, Karla!

    ReplyDelete
  5. About the pics - I think they can't delete them, or they wouldn't be able to make 5 bucks a year off us poor ole bloggers! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive