Sunday, August 7, 2011

Can you just make a list?

 

I have been jotting down things I want to blog about. I was talking to someone about weight loss, someone I have known a long time. She said to me “can you just make me a list of what you eat”

huh?

Losing weight has been all about educating myself, looking for products that work for others that may or may not work for me. Going to different grocery stores tirelessly trying to find different things. Reading labels, exercising, drinking my water, journaling, taking my vitamins. Bottom line for me it’s been a journey.

How could I ever make a list? I guess it’s the part of us that want that magic weight loss pill. 2011-08-07 05.21.432011-08-07 07.53.312011-08-07 10.28.022011-08-07 12.16.132011-08-07 14.49.002011-08-07 18.09.51

Last day of vacation, just chilling in the back yard re-reading Laurell K Hamilton’s Anita Blake series, I am on her 9th book; Obsidian Butterfly. I do love the obscure

Is weight loss/maintenance easy for you? Could you “just make a list”
It just sounds so silly Rolling on the floor laughing 

see ya tomorrow blogger buddies

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm...interesting thought. I think I could make a list, but it would be pretty expansive. I think the thing is, it really depends more on mind set and just deciding to get it done. Like Exercise, Water, Vitamins, Fiber, Protein etc it's my dedication to get them all in that makes my program work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone wants a list to lose weight, what's the secret, what did you do? how did you do that? Funny though, no one ever asks how to put on weight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her books....I just finished her last book The Hot List and I really hope she does more just a little less sex.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe your "list" could expand into a how to book and voila' you are an expert.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A list ?
    Sure - a list of lists, that is!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive