Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I need to figure this out

 

2011-08-09 05.13.162011-08-09 05.14.442011-08-09 05.31.08

when I don’t have something sweet, like a frozen yogurt or a Fiber one brownie, or a Vitatop… I can go days and not freak out over sweets but…… last night I ate so much chocolate!!!

and today I had just a handful of mini vanilla wafers and I was fine

I need to add something sweet back into my diet, I still have a weird stomach from the chocolate last night

Balance, I am needing to find balance

tootles blogger buddies

4 comments:

  1. Get that chocolate bar out of the house lady! Maybe try to chocolate PB2?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweets affect me the same, it's all or nothing. But, I'm a carb addict in general..... not good lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah - the ole Sweets Conundrum.
    The more we eat - the more we want!
    I do much better when I throw the stuff out!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive