Friday, August 12, 2011

short picture post

 

2011-08-12 05.22.132011-08-12 05.33.232011-08-12 18.31.04

containers from bottom to top

watermelon

turkey roll up: La Tortilla whole wheat tortilla, mustard, jalapeno sauce (just jalapenos and onions and a few spices…. da bomb!!) 4 ounces of turkey and a tiny bit of salad inside, roll it up

salad: I make a bowl of salad every few days … cucumbers, shredded jicama, diced peppers, broccoli slaw, chopped red onions, garbanzo beans, soy beans, shredded carrots and tomatoes… I added cold green beans and some cottage cheese topped it with some balsamic vinegar

SF jello with a serving of cottage cheese, shredded apple and crushed pineapple

protein powder for a shake

Greek yogurt with cinnamon and splenda and a cap full of SF vanilla syrup

Breakfast was 4 egg whites and a quarter cup (dry measure) of oatmeal

I splurged and got a frozen yogurt Smile 

24 WW points and about 135 grams of protein

Nighty night Smile with tongue out I am off to read my bookNerd smile

see ya tomorrow blogger buds

2 comments:

  1. Looks yummy!!
    What are you reading??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try your sugar free jello with cottage cheese except I can't have the pineapple. It sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive