Wednesday, August 17, 2011

thinking thinking thinking

 

2011-08-17 05.11.242011-08-17 18.31.00

oatmeal and egg whites (not pictured)

salad, watermelon, shake, Fage with cinnamon, Trader Joes egg white salad, 3 slices of turkey rolled up with jalapeno relish and mustard

frozen yogurt

so I have been thinking today…. hummm

lets add some pizazz to this here blog of mine… how about a weekly recipe remake?? Take a recipe and tweek it into something healthy?

Suzi had question Wednesday… oh I will go stop by after this and check out the questions this week

another blogger has “Friend makin Mondays”

I have seen Fashion Fridays

any ideas? I will of course keep my foodie pictures (they keep me on track)

what do you think? I am going to do the recipe remakes weekly … success or failure.. however it goes Smile with tongue out

How about healthy product finds?

I need to give this some thought, help me blogger buddies Smile 

see yall tomorrow

3 comments:

  1. Since your blog is called "daily thoughts"
    it figures that anything you think about
    is good to post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good idea to me! I'm always looking for a new recipe to try.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive