Saturday, September 10, 2011

Boot Camp Day

I am getting into this exercising thing Open-mouthed smile I used to be all into the gym and exercising (while taking massive amounts of over the counter diet pills) when I was in my 30’s

got uber fat and stayed that way in my 40’s

Lost the weight and am working at keeping it off the healthy way in my 50’s … Do you know what the silly thing is? Yeah there are days when it is tough, but like today… not so much!!?? the less crap I eat the less I crave of it! … speaking of crap, those SF Fudgsicles will not be allowed into the house again! I have no control around them! I put the rest of the box into the trash this morning

2011-09-10 09.03.083 ounces turkey and a slice of light Swiss on a whole wheat tortilla

2011-09-10 12.38.062011-09-10 12.48.35this protein powder flavor, yucko!!! maybe with some fruit?? but alone… gag!

2011-09-10 13.06.05just some vegetables with some Parmesan and a bit of margarine

2011-09-10 14.42.20

popcorn

2011-09-10 17.07.43

dinner was a salad, 4 egg whites a a bit of chicken… maybe 2 ounces? and balsamic vinegar thinned out dressing

I don’t know about tonight? It’s only 6:30 and I want to watch True blood tonight so I may have another Egg White salad around 8pm (they are only 140 calories and 1 gram of fat with 14 proteins) or a shake?

who knows? Maybe I will hit they hay early, it’s back to work tomorrow and 4AM does come early!

see ya tomorrow blogger buds

3 comments:

  1. Ah - the old diet pill days.
    Good times.
    Too costly though.
    I often wonder if it was worth it.
    The salad looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried something called Dexatrim for a few days when I was in my 20's. I think it was a massive dose of caffeine. I started grinding my teeth in my sleep and keeping my husband awake so I threw them away. That was my only experience with pills but then I was the crazy who had her ears stapled. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh diet pills I started those as a teenager never worked for me and I shook alot lol

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive