Thursday, September 29, 2011

I RAN a mile!!! OMG!!!

yes folks, I ran a mile… I went to the gym this morning.

Did a few minutes on the treadmill to warm up, then off to train…

35 minutes later …all done (ha ha or so I thought!!)

then he says do 20 minutes on the Stairmaster at level 4 and come see me, well I am a total whimp… the entire time I am thinking… I wonder if he would notice if I cheated? should I cheat? then it turned into NO, I can do this… as the sweat is starting to run … I went over to him… all proud expecting a “see ya Saturday at bootcamp” but ha ha …no, he says can you run? me being the dumb bunny immediately speak the truth, “yeah, sure”

he says… go run a mile at level 5-6

WHAT!!! me??? run??? what are you kidding? I haven’t run in literally YEARS!!  or maybe ever…

well

I freaking did it!!! OMG, I am so stinking proud of myself…

eats today

2011-09-29 08.31.052011-09-29 11.02.552011-09-29 13.41.202011-09-29 14.36.142011-09-29 17.08.14

  • 4 egg whites and oatmeal
  • roasted asparagus, red bell pepper, red onion and mushrooms with 3 ounces chicken
  • Fage with cinnamon, Splenda, vanilla and berries
  • Jolly time mini bag popcorn
  • salad with chicken

2011-09-29 19.09.06

I could have ruined the entire day by getting into my husbands M&M’s …I did have about 10… then went and cut up an apple with cinnamon and Splenda and now I am good

off to read

nighty night blogger buddies Smile

5 comments:

  1. You go, girl! Running?!! I love it when we put ourselves to the test and do it!

    Good eats! Have a great Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! It's good to know that we really CAN do hard things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on running!!! Love that feeling of accomplishment :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive