Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Meeting Day

I was in a rush to get out of the house this morning, I wanted to snag every minute of sleep I could so I had a shake

2011-09-27 05.37.31

I took food to the meeting

2011-09-27 05.12.012011-09-27 05.12.11

that’s it for the Dr Suess jello Open-mouthed smile I love the stuff, and it is so easy, but may be time to mix it up a little… do you have any good jello recipe’s that include cottage cheese?  (for the protein)

Fage with cinnamon, Splenda and vanilla

3 ounces of chicken with left over broccoli

salad inclues :cold green beans (they don’t get all wilty and weird like lettuce) cucumbers, red onions, jicama, broccoli slaw, carrots, red bell pepper, tomatoes, garbanzo beans, soy beans, cottage cheese, balsamic dressing light thinned out with more balsamic vinegar, crushed red pepper and WOW that’s mega salad!!! uber yummo!!

then of course there was food at the meeting I had some fruit and vegetables

2011-09-27 06.37.012011-09-27 10.51.51

not too bad considering there were cookies, muffins, cheese cake, macaroni and cheese and other stuff!! We got to leave early from the meeting 2011-09-27 12.14.08

YEAH Smile with tongue out ….

I may have a popcorn later, I should have something with protein, but I am super tired…. I don’t know all I can think about is crawling into bed with my Nook!

later blogger dudes Open-mouthed smile

1 comment:

  1. WOW -That is a super salad!
    Protein....hmm.... maybe hard boiled eggs, or blocks of cheese?
    Makes for a great snack!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive