Wednesday, September 14, 2011

So not into this right now :(

 

2011-09-14 05.02.25

I think it may be time for a shake me up

getting bored with my food (gee why on earth Karla? you eat the same friggin thing all the time!!)

I ate the same breakfast (it’s easy and takes no thought process, when you get up at 4:00AM you just need easy!)

I came home tonight with every intention of having a shake (why do I drink shakes? am I a body builder? ahh no!! why then???)

I had a slice of hubby garlic bread dipped in spaghetti sauce and let me tell you something ….

I LOVED EVERY BITE!!!!

May just be a bad day in Karla Land, it happens… blah

I am missing food right this moment, ….. why is it Wednesday night’s are the hardest for me? is it some unconscious way for me to self sabotage myself knowing I report my weight to you on Thursdays?

Who the heck are YOU any who ha? Do you really care what I weigh? what I ate today?

gee’s I better go, I am being a weird doo tonight!!

good night (psst…I may need to see if it is a full moon or something?)



Later, popcorn, M&M's, bread, carrots.... Regret...
I am going to post my weight daily from now on

The green stuff is SF jello :)

I don't feel better, just full of regret and food :(

Tomorrow is a new day...

NO QUITTING ALLOWED .... Dang where was I a few hours ago???

5 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the same thing all the time. I think we just like to "play it safe". We know what works, so why change it. Darn it! I forgot to stop at Trader Joes and pick up some egg white salad. Tomorrow :)

    Maybe you can just start with one different thing each week? Maybe that would help. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to ask you, what is the green stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I for one like to see what works for you! You give me new ideas :)
    You always look fit and trim to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find myself buying the same things at the grocery store each week. I see recipes that look good and save them but rarely get around to using them. I do have tofu marinating in the fridge right now and will bake it later (thanks for the recipe) but my husband does not eat tofu. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have nominated you for a blog award...You can check it out on my latest post http://24nomore.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive