Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Today’s eats

 

so I had the usual for breakfast

2011-09-21 04.50.42

packed my food for the day

2011-09-21 04.43.36

bottom to top

  • Fage with berries
  • super salad with 4 egg whites for protein
  • 3 ounces chicken with oven roasted vegetables
  • SF lime jello with cottage cheese

I am having a medical procedure done Friday morning at 7 AM, so starting tomorrow morning I can have NO FOOD!!! YIKES!!! only apple juice (gross) Seven up, popsicles or chicken broth …. so it looks like it will be pretty much a water day, and I can’t add Crystal light because the directions from the doctor say… “rule of thumb, if you can’t see through the liquid don’t drink it”

so tonight I stopped and got a frozen yogurt

2011-09-21 19.02.38

I will not be posting tomorrow any pictures of food Sad smile maybe pictures of diet 7 up cans?

wish me luck Smile with tongue out

see ya later guys

4 comments:

  1. That is awful! I hate it when I can't eat for a whole day. Good luck with the procedure. Hope everything turns out okay. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely sending healing thoughts and prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's definitely hard! Good luck on Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive