Sunday, October 2, 2011

1 down, 5 to go

days to work until my next day off that is Smile with tongue out 

it’s kind of a blurry picture but the Los Angeles sky was very nice this morning on the way into work

2011-10-02 06.16.59

I just love a colorful sky

eats: 2011-10-02 04.46.472011-10-02 04.58.252011-10-02 05.09.05

  • 4 egg whites and quarter cup dry measure of oatmeal, I add Splenda, cinnamon and vanilla
  • super salad with 3 ounces chicken and balsamic light (thinned) dressing and some chili powder
  • Fage yogurt with blueberries, Splenda, cinnamon and vanilla
  • shake
  • turkey roll up on a gluten free tortilla (the danged things broke again!!! oh well, no more rolling, I will just cut them like a pizza)
  • iced coffee from Coffee bean with SF vanilla powder (no picture)

we cooked tonight, hard boiled eggs, salad, chicken, oven roasted vegetables and Dr Suess jello so I munched on a few egg whites and some carrots and a few bites of cottage cheese

20 minutes on the treadmill this morning

tomorrow I have to be at work at 6AM!!! gad zooks!!! no lolly gagging around tomorrow morning!!

nighty night blogger buds

2 comments:

  1. Looks like an awesome day of chow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've noticed that you add cottage cheese to your vegetables and last night I added a half cup to my portion of the veggie stir fry we had for dinner. It was a wonderful taste combination. Very yum. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive