Monday, October 10, 2011

Did I happen to mention?

2011-10-10 04.36.372011-10-10 04.52.24

so today was a good day, food was well within my desired targets

  • 4 egg whites, quarter cup dry measure oatmeal
  • 3 ounces chicken with oven vegetables drizzle of light thinned balsamic dressing
  • 3 ounces turkey on a gluten free tortilla with spicy mustard and jalapeno relish
  • Fage with blueberries, cinnamon, vanilla and Splenda
  • super salad with 4 egg whites
  • 3 liters of water
  • 20 minutes on the treadmill
  • I came home and had a few carrots with cottage cheese

but did I happen to mention last night? err after I posted on my blog

do I really need to confess? You would never know!!

ahh crud… ok ok ……

those stupid M&M’s of my husbands… I ate about a crap load of them!!! I weighed in at 138 this morning, so  I probably didn’t even need to confess

::::::: hanging head in shame:::::

but being honest about what I eat is the ENTIRE purpose of this blog!!!

so there!!! I came clean Open-mouthed smile I can sleep tonight knowing I am an honest gal!

later blogger buds Winking smile

1 comment:

  1. I have to stay away from all that stuff....
    I should have more control... I don't want to eat them...
    I don't even like them... I would rather save myself and hold out
    for the better, fancier treats...
    But yeah. It happens.
    Honest gal, indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive