Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Have food will travel

so today was busy busy busy!!! no time this morning!!! so quickie breakfast was a shake

2011-10-12 04.23.24

I packed my food

2011-10-12 04.12.242011-10-12 04.12.36

  • 3 ounces chicken with green beans drizzled with thinned light balsamic dressing
  • 3 ounces turkey on a gluten free wrap with mustard and jalapeno spread
  • 4 hard boiled egg (whites only)
  • carrots & cucumbers
  • Fage with blueberries, cinnamon, vanilla and Splenda

and I had multiple places to go today so … have food will travel Smile with tongue out 

2011-10-12 04.24.39

  • vitamins… check
  • water …. check
  • treadmill…. check

I came home and cooked : salad, chicken is baking right now it is seasoned with garlic, pepper and chili powder, first batch of oven vegetables which are mushrooms, red bell pepper and red onion are also in the oven (350 degrees for an hour) vegetables are misted with olive oil and crushed red pepper

when that is all done next batch of oven vegetables will go in: asparagus, red onions and red bell peppers misted with olive oil and maybe chili powder

I had a good food day… oh I also had a 100 calorie pack of popcorn when I got home

tomorrow is the gym Open-mouthed smile 

see ya tomorrow blogger buds

2 comments:

Blog Archive