Thursday, October 6, 2011

Is it Friday yet?

 

Breakfast was the usual

2011-10-06 05.09.25

work food

2011-10-06 04.57.24

  • salad with cottage cheese
  • Fage with Splenda, cinnamon and vanilla
  • 3 egg whites
  • 3 ounces of chicken with broccoli and light balsamic (thinned) dressing
  • turkey on a Gluten Free tortilla with Jalapeno relish and spicy mustard

2011-10-06 06.55.38

I do love dress down days Smile with tongue out I have a bit of a belly, bad posture and I need to firm up!!

I left early and hit the grocery store, worked out, then cooked tonight. We had no salad!! I made a whopper of a salad tonight!!

I snacked on a 100 calories popcorn and a diet cream soda when I got home, gonna go watch the end of an old Project Runway then nighty night Sleepy smile

later blogger dudes and dudettes

2 comments:

  1. Yep - Friday! Or if you are an egg - FRYday!
    And the posture.... yep!
    I am still working on that dang rotator cuff issue.
    Slowly but surely! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive