Sunday, November 6, 2011

Caution!! Brain Fart moment!!

2011-11-05 08.38.222011-11-05 08.43.082011-11-05 12.27.242011-11-05 13.45.332011-11-05 16.12.432011-11-05 18.35.292011-11-05 18.56.32

so a few things today: I woke up 30 minutes before boot camp!! Yikes: slammed some protein drink and off I flew!! working out in the freezing cold (that’s 47 for us here in California) was kind of a bummer, I didn’t sweat… so I felt like I cheated… that’s ok though I think yesterday was the final park boot camp until warmer weather… we are moving inside the gym (yippee!!!)

so pretty much the standard fare:

  • protein shake
  • oatmeal and egg white omelet with spicy turkey sausage (half portion) jalapenos and onions
  • 3 ounces of chicken with baked vegetables and brussel sprouts with thinned out light balsamic vinaigrette dressing (I am still on the fence with brussel sprouts… next time I am going to cook them differently… slice them in half then spritz them in olive oil and bake them)
  • watermelon
  • Greek yogurt with cinnamon, Splenda and vanilla
  • Faux cheesecake (150 calories 15 grams of protein made with cottage cheese)
  • 100 calorie popcorn
2011-11-05 11.26.16

now lets talk about this picture….. aggghhhh

I read on someone's blog about how Eggnog latte’s were thee BEST … well I have never tried an eggnog latte… thankfully I drank this little sucker in total ignorance of the number of calories in that tiny cup

well:

Nutrition Fact
Serving Size 1 serving (12oz)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 130
Calories 350
% Daily Values
Total Fat 15g 23%
Saturated Fat 9g 45%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Cholesterol 105mg 35%
Sodium 180mg 8%
Total Carbohydrate 42g 14%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Sugars 39g
Protein 13g
Vitamin A 8%
Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 45%
Iron 2%

I now know why it was so delicious! it was also so rich it gave me a run for my money!!! a treat and yummo, but I think I will be passing on this one in the future (also I am not liking my hair color…..platinum over processed blond anyone? I will get this fixed next trip to the hairdresser)

note to self: check the nutritional facts BEFORE eating or drinking something, duh!!!

it’s super early (time change) so I am off to face the day (135.8 this morning... yowsa!!)Smile 

later blogger type buds Smile with tongue out

4 comments:

  1. Brain fart aka mental pause. :) I like brussel sprouts but have only had frozen ones. I keep thinking I'll try fresh but so far I haven't. That old procrastination thing. No time change in Arizona. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on brussel sprouts. I'm still trying to find a way to make them...yummy.

    I still haven't done the greek yogurt deal but your little snacky thing sounded delish. I think I'm the last person on the planet to discover this miracle food item.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate it when I eat or drink something before looking at the nutritional information and find out it's incredibly ridiculous! But I'm glad you enjoyed it. Those coffee drinks can be dangerous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your hair -
    And yep - Starbucks will often deliver a yummy treat ... at a huge calorie price! I always get the Sugar free stuff there..... still yum!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive